P333FTA Photochromic Polarized Goggles
- Photochromic Polarized Motorcycle Goggles - Interchangeable Temples and Elastic Strap by Bertoni Italy P333FTA
- Frame: anticrash impact resistant polycarbonate - Color: mat black - Size: suitable for all types of faces (narrow to large).
- Photochromic and Polarized Yellow LENS: photochromic to darken and lighten depending on the available sunlight and polarized to block blinding glare, from dark early morning starts to bright midday sun, to the long shadows of late afternoon cat. range 1 to 3 (this is the perception of the color of the lenses but thanks to the polarization the protection factor proceeds from cat 2 to 3). The yellow polarized lens is the one defined as the "high definition lens" par excellence, ideal for driving and sports activities that require an increase in contrast in conditions of low light, rain, fog, etc. Please note, photochromic lenses react to UV rays and will not darken when worn behind an helmet visor or windscreen that blocks UV light. They must be exposed to direct sunlight to initiate.
- The inside of the front frame is covered by a removable soft foam - wiindproof and comfortable - Grip at the tip of the arm and nosepad: keeps the sunglasses from slipping - - thanks to their excellent grip at arms, at the nose pads and with the elastic strap, this sunglasses will stay in place.
- Interchangeables temples with elastic strap to have a very skin tight fitting for motorcycle and extreme sports.
- Wraparound design: protects the eyes from wind and bad weather, provide enhanced peripheral vision.
|Frame Color||Soft Touch Rubber Black|
|Frame Material||Anticrash Polycarbonate|
|Lens Color||Photochromic from Yellow cat.1 to Smoke cat.3|
|Lens Technology||Photochromic Polarized|